Risk Executive (Sportsbook)
To contribute to a key part of the Risk Management operation for a Sportsbook operator"s managed service. An opportunity to join a growing team, in a dynamic, fast paced environment, whose goal is to protect our partners and optimise their profitability and success. This role reports to the Senior Risk Executive.
Risk management is a vital service within the Trading Operations structure and the responsibilities of a Risk Management team have a critical impact on overall Sportsbook performance. The responsibilities for this role include:
• Profiling customers using defined customer grading systems
• Adding insight to customers and bets using effective bet noting in real-time and retrospectively
• Identifying and highlighting possible integrity concerns, ensuring due diligence is applied to subsequent management of this process
• Identifying and highlighting pricing issues and possible technical incidents based on betting patterns and customer activity
• Liaising regularly with our Trading Support team regarding pricing errors, ensuring they are aware of action required to protect the business
• Summarising and communicating risk issues succinctly to various audiences within the trading department
• Using scheduled reporting to profile customers
• Identifying and taking necessary action on customers hitting maximum bet stakes
• Creating and distributing daily reports summarising customer factor activities
• Supporting governance procedures
• Maintaining strong relationships with trading teams to ensure the risk operation runs smoothly
• Ensuring all activity meets compliance and regulatory requirements
• Performing other duties when required.
This could be "you" if you can demonstrate:
• The ability and appetite to work in a high-pressure environment, making key decisions at pace, while adhering to robust processes and individual, and team KPI"s
• Logical and methodical thinking towards tasks, ensuring timely responses and resolutions to all Risk issues
• An appetite to grow and develop in a new vertical within an established gaming organisation
• An ability to approach tasks with an analytical mindset, with exposure to market and betting activity analysis, you will play a key role in ensuring financial targets are met and performance is maximised
• A good understanding of trading risk management systems and strategies.
These skills, attributes and experience will help:
• Ability to thrive under pressure; can deal with volatile situations calmly and without stress to make quick and accurate decisions. Keep pace with the quick and volatile nature of Sportsbook risk management
• Good eye for detail
• Experience; have a minimum of 2 years" experience working in a digital sportsbook environment
• Liability management; comfortable analysing liability and levels of exposure within a digital sportsbook environment
• Data handling; are proficient using Microsoft Excel at an intermediate level and have the ability to create visual representations for management
• Numeracy; possess strong numerical skills and can confidently utilise these in the workplace
• Flexibility; operating as a 24/7 support team, there will be a requirement to work during unsociable hours around the sporting calendar.
Who we are, what we do & why:
The world is a big place full of amazing opportunities. The purpose of RokkerX is simple, to empower a global community of people and businesses to realise their potential.
RokkerX build high performing in-country teams in strategic locations to augment existing operations for international iGaming, technology and finance businesses. Our services range from small, focused "special forces" teams driving transformation, through to large rapidly scalable operations and support services.
Our teams are orchestrated from the RokkerX UK offices and speak English as our chosen international business language. We want RokkerX to be a truly great place to work. As such, we celebrate the benefits of the cultural diversity we"re able to enjoy as an international business and take great care of our people.
Each of our teams enjoy the comfort of their own in-country hub where their community can connect, collaborate, and create. All of our hubs are designed to our international standards to provide teammates with high-quality optimal working environments.
RokkerX - Sofia
We have the mandate to build an awesome Sportsbook Trading Operation from the ground-up. This will serve some of the best-known brands in Sportsbook across the globe. Chosen as the central hub for this operation the team will rapidly expand both within Sofia and across new strategic regional hubs around the world.
It"s a very exciting time to join RokkerX!
Apply to do a job you"ll love, with a team you"ll love!
Send your CV to email@example.com