Стажант "Човешки ресурси"
The first agile HR team in Bulgaria is looking for a new teammate. If you want to become part of an innovative and highly-motivated team of professionals, don"t hesitate to apply for our position today. Fadata operates in many different locations, so that position will work in a multinational environment.
We are looking for an HR trainee who will support and coordinate our HR department in the daily tasks and projects. If you are someone eager to develop in the HR field, attention driven and people orientated, you will be a great addition to our team.
We are searching for a bright person who wants to partner with our HR team, to develop and upgrade their own skills, striving to achieve high results in the field of HR.
· Coordination of applicants, interviews, and preparation of following steps in the hiring process
· Supports of departmental representatives in HR questions and issues
· Maintains a healthy communication system towards the employees
· Keeps records of the recruitment process and provides relevant reports when requested.
· Supports and assists in administering and updating HR databases, systems, personnel files and corporate CVs.
· Supports the meetings and onboarding of new hires
· Supports HR team in the daily employee relations cases
· Coordinates the administration of the employee benefits
· Maintaining contact with benefit vendors and carrying out research on benefit improvements
· Works to deliver the HR agenda alongside the HR team in an efficient & effective manner
· Support the HR team in the organization of internal events
· Other ad-hoc tasks as required WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- A relevant university degree is a plus, but not a must
- Proficient in English language
- Excellent computer literacy
- Efficient and reliable, with a high level of attention to detail
- Punctuality and prioritizing skills
- Can-do attitude and resilience
- Natural relationship builder and problem solver
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US:
- Become part of a European Insurtech Leader with multinational teams across Europe
- Choose your "office location". Yes, we are 100% remote-friendly.
- Receive an impressive remuneration package together with great opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Enjoy outstanding working conditions with lots of benefits.
- A positive company culture built around people's wellbeing.
- Work with a team of great talents and professionals that is always ready to help.
- • Take a half-day off the second Friday of the month, so you could focus on passion projects, boost your creativity, or spend time with your loved ones.
If you are interested in this role, we will be glad to hear from you.
Please follow the attached link to submit your profile:
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.