The library of VUZF offers specialized scientific and academic literature from the area of economic and social sciences. It is established in 2002 with the opening of VUZF. The main functions of the library are to provide library and information service of the educational process, researches and cultural activity of the university.
VUZF library keeps up book exchange with the academic libraries of UNWE, D. A. Tsenov Academy of Economics - Svishtov, University of Economics - Varna, Sofia University St. Kliment Ohridski, American University in Blagoevgrad, New Bulgarian University, Varna Free University and European College of Economics and Management - Plovdiv.
Library and Information Services:
- - borrowing books
- - access to electronic catalogues
- - written thematic bibliographic reference
- - interlibrary loan
- - usage of database
- - internet access
- - copying.
Users of the services of VUZF library can be students, lecturers, VUZF employees, as well as external users.
The following documents are required for the registration :
- For students: ID card, student"s record book (countersigned for the respective semester) and recent photograph.
- For lecturers and employees of VUZF: ID card and recent photograph.
- For external users: for one-day access to the library they present ID card and pay a one-off fee.