ABOUT THE PROGRAM
The Master's program "BUSINESS SOFTWARE AND ERP PLATFORMS" is implemented by the Higher School of Insurance and Finance (VUZF University) in partnership with ERP Academy.
● Who Should Enroll in Our ERP Program?
Our ERP Program is suitable for current and future employees in companies that use business software, as well as middle and senior management. The program is well-suited for those with backgrounds in IT, consulting, accounting, finance, retail, and production. Graduates will be well-equipped for roles in IT management, consulting, finance, and operations management. It is a great opportunity for working professionals to improve their skills and advance their career in their specific field. Enroll now and take the first step towards a successful future in the world of ERP.
● Career Opportunities
After graduating from our ERP program, you will be equipped with the knowledge and skills needed to excel in various roles such as IT management, consulting, finance, and operations management. Your enhanced understanding of data analysis and ability to manage ERP systems will make you a valuable asset in any organization, leading to great career opportunities in various industries. You"ll be well-prepared for a successful future in the fastpaced, data-driven business environment.
The price of the master"s program is according to the higher education acquired:
● for economists, the fee is 3,920.00 EUR for the entire master's program
● for non-economists, the fee is 4,670.00 EUR for the entire program
HOW TO APPLY
All necessary documents for your enrollment are:
1. Diploma for secondary education and application with grades - with legalized translation, notarization, and apostille (depending on the country that issued the documents)
2. Diploma for higher education and application with grades - with legalized translation, notarization, and apostille (depending on the country that issued the documents)
3. Copy of passport
4. 4 passport-size photos
5. Completed online application form - Candidate student documents in English - Master
6. Completed application for recognition of an academic transcript by NACID - https://forms.gle/
*Information about tuition fee for citizens of countries, which are not members of the EU and EEA, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org